Snapchat is becoming a rage among many smartphone users and is challenging the popularity of Instagram. The simplicity and ease of use, offered by Snapchat are among the primary reasons behind its instant success. Although, accessing various features and information in this app is easy, but many users get confused when they want to view their Snapchat score. If you are one such user then the information given below would certainly help you in viewing the Snapchat score by following few easy steps.
What is a Snapchat score?
When you tap the name of a friend in Snapchat, you will see that a dropdown tab appears, which displays the “Score” of your friend. This is called the Snapchat score and it is a number. This score signifies the total number of snaps that have been sent and received by your friend. Therefore, a Snapchat score is a great way to find the level of activity of a particular user in Snapchat. Like any user, you also have a Snapchat score. Therefore, by looking at your score, you can easily find out the number of snaps that you have received and sent through Snapchat. If you want to increase your Snapchat score, then all you have to do is start sending out more snaps to your friends and also receive back more snaps from them.
How to get Snapchat score?
There are many Snapchat users who get confused when they are trying to check their score in the app. However, it is easy to view your score in this app, and you can check your Snapchat score in two different ways.
First way to check Snapchat score
1. Open the Snapchat app.
2. Click on the square visible on the bottom left side of your smartphone screen.
3. After the screen has changed, you should click on the word “Snapchat,” which is visible on the green section at the top of the screen.
4. You will now see two numbers. First number tells you how many snaps you have sent to your friends, and the second number tells you how many snaps you have received from your friends. You can get your Snapchat score by adding both these numbers.
Second way to check Snapchat score
1. Open the Snapchat app.
2. Click on the “my friend” section, which is visible on the bottom right corner of the main screen.
3. You will see your name at the top. Just click on your name.
4. Once you click your name, you will see your Snapchat score. Both the methods mentioned above are to check your Snapchat score in your smartphone app. However, there is a way by which you can check your Snapchat score through your computer or smartphone without using the app.
1. Open the internet browser.
2. Type in the address bar of your browser “www.snapchat.com/your username.” For example, if your username is “user45,” you should type “www.snapchat.com/user45” in the address bar of your browser.
3. Press Enter and you will see your Snapchat score in the browser.
There are many Snapchat users who want to have a good score in the app, but they don’t know how to keep track of the score. If you are one of those Snapchat users, then the information given above would help you in keeping track of your Snapchat score in real-time so that you can maintain an impressive Snapchat score.